THE BLESSING OF THE LORD MAKETH RICH AND ADDETH NO SORROW!


September 19, 2014  

My daughter, My daughter, My daughter, come hear what your Father shall speak. O' Beloved, now you see, you see as I see. My people perish for lack of knowledge. Where is the steadfast devotion for Me? They run back to man and the things of this world, as some comfort can be found in what's fallen, in what's faulty. My faithful ones cry out to Me. Many like you desire to come home to Me, for eternity. They despise the things of the world. Stripped and barren, feeling naked and exposed. 

Know this beloved, it is I who have covered and kept you. It is My blood that was shed, and an adequate covering for you. Is there a man who died for the sins of humanity? So why do My people seek the imperfect things of the world as a covering? I Am He who is able to uphold you. It is I who can keep you through the storms, yet My people only call upon Me when trouble comes and go a whoring again as soon as what appears to be a blessing comes. Little do they know that if those mediocre blessings will tear their hearts from Me, how can I ever entrust them with more? 

This is why beloved, those I bless with the riches of the kingdom, access to unlimited favor, resource and blessing must be properly prepared to receive such things for they carry greater responsibility. Woe unto one who would take from the hand of God  and think it of himself that he's been blessed. Many even now shall suffer loss for such grave error, that became prideful and arrogant and left their heart at the door at the first sign of a trinket of success. 

Am I a God so shallow that My own creation think themselves so crafty? Is it not I who knows the function and intent of every heart? There are some now who let it all go for Me that shall see that every test only qualified them for the next, yet the reward great. I do not take without an intent to give or even replace. While many held onto what I have given them to give, they missed what I wanted to get to them. Because their hearts were hardened and selfishness and greed set in, the flow and movement was held up. Yet Beloved know that I Am, and My sufficiency endless.

For those who sought for themselves, woe unto you. Yet for those who gave freely, as I instructed, from their little shall receive much. My blessings go far beyond the tangible trinkets the world offers and require you do circus tricks to obtain. I specialize in heavenly and eternal blessings that flow in sync with who I Am; those, My chosen who will listen to My heart and perform that which I place upon theirs. 

Fret not My beloveds whom I trained in the valley, for it has only prepared you to sustain in the higher realms. Come up and see, for I will show you great and mighty things, unfathomable things, unknown things. Things held in store for a people made ready to receive. I have not forgotten nor turned aside from my promises. They were in Me, and a covenant for a covenant people. Your labor of love has not gone beyond notice. I hear the heart of every matter. My response will overwhelm you. 

So prepare, be reminded that I Am, for My demonstrations shall pour forth. Who can stop or contain Me? None I say. The end of all things as they were shall yield the beginning as they should be. I Am the LORD, says God.

I want you to post this word, for even before it is read, I shall begin to demonstrate these words. My children have moved My heart with great compassion. I see their tears and it grieves My heart. Great pleasure for they that cry out, "Only you, LORD. I only want it with you, LORD."

You shall have what you say this day. For truly you have waited upon the Lord.

Jeremiah 17: 5-8
5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Comments

  1. Bless You Deneen, Such A Comforting Message From Our Lord And Encouraging! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you Rebecca, for it is the Father who is faithful. I'm so glad He's faithful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!